Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Two Sides of the Queen of California Carrie Prejean

Issue

Did Mr. Donald Trump keep right decision when he said that Queen of California Miss Carrie Prejean should keep the crown of California?

The stuff you should know

This is the very complicated story but I will give you the small part of it because you can search the Google for some more. A woman who dresses in the bikini and has hair that is not the real color of it and who stands in front of people gets picked as Queen of California. Some say but how can this be the queen because she is just pretty face. I say that this is better than how some places pick the queen which is if you have the mother and father who have the king or prince or queen or princess you just get it without even being pretty. Or if you marry the prince you can become the queen even if you are really ugly woman because this happened with the lady and the prince of Charles.

She is the Queen of California but tries to win the Queen of the United States of America from Mrs. Michelle Barack Obama. They ask her the question about if the men who like men and the women who like women but only like women and not the women who do not think we must be set to one person or the other type of person should be married to each other. Can the woman marry the woman? Can the man marry the man? Miss Carrie Prejean says to the judge of the Queen Contest of the United States of America I believe that marriage should be between the man and the woman. You can read more about this here.

Some people find this to be offensive like a lady named Mrs. Perez Hilton. This is not the skinny lady who was in jail but this is a lady with brown hair who talks on the television but is hard to understand. Mrs. Perez Hilton must like the other ladies and wants to marry her favorite lady. Maybe Rosie O'Donnell. I do not know. If I was to marry the lady it would be Natalie Portman or maybe Mrs. Ali Larter who is not the boxer Ali. I do not want to marry the lady because right now I have too much fun but maybe I could marry the lady one day. But Mrs. Perez Hilton want to marry a lady who only like other ladies and not men and ladies. And Mrs. Perez Hilton does not see the side of Queen of California Miss Carrie Prejean who is third queen of the United States of America behind someone who does not make news from Northern Carolina and Mrs. Michelle Barack Obama married to the president of the United States of America.

Then later they find the pictures of the Queen of California who has the top missing but the hands covering the boobies. And then another picture with no hands covering what might be a urethrola on her boobies. My roommate tells me that in the United States of America people do not like to see this on women in the public because it might hurt the children and that at the soccer match one day the woman shoed this and had the piercing and it killed many children. So people say to the Queen of California that she should leave. I do not think they do the killing of the queens here but they are just not the queens anymore.

The One Side

The one side says this feeling of the marriage is the opinion of the Queen of California and that this the opinion she can have because it is her side. If you see this side you know that this is the common belief among many people in the United States of America including the president of the United States of America who think that men and women should marry the other people and not the same people. Also the side says that maybe Queen of California Miss Carrie Prejean has the girlfriend and just does not want to be married right now and if it is allowed for her then maybe the girlfriend will say hello Miss Carrie Prejean I would like to have the marriage now. Miss Carrie Prejean does not need another Queen of California right now because she is younger than me and I do not want the marriage today either.

Then the one side says why does what Mrs. Perez Hilton say matter to anyone? This woman is just very angry but I do not see why. She is not a beautiful woman but is bigger than me and bigger than my roommate and is just a big person. If maybe she would have some exercise she would not be this big. People say to me if I believe that the men can marry the man. I do not care who marries the other person as long as they love each other. But other people do not feel this way. This is two sides and that is what makes the life of the earth beautiful.

There is the side about the First Amendment to the national anthem that says you have the speech and it does not cost anything. This is what Miss Carrie Prejean the Queen of California says and thinks some have the judge without seeing her side. I think maybe because she has the plastics in her chest she did pay for the speech but that just makes her have the stronger point than before.

Also the pictures of the boobies. I see the side of people who think this is bad. No I am just making the joke. LOL out loud. What kind of stupid head things that boobies are bad? I think the people who think this and the people who had the kids that died from seeing the boobies maybe just need to see the doctor at the center for health that checks the heads of people who hear the voices. PLUNK. PLUNK. PINK. PLUNK. That is what some say they hear in voices. LOL out loud! So this side is not one side that anyone should see unless you have the injury in the head.

The Other Side

Miss Carrie Prejean Queen of California does not want to see the men marry the men. I do not understand why she says this but maybe she does not want to marry the girlfriend that I said about earlier. So I can see this. I once telled the boy from the United States of America that it was against my laws of my country to marry someone from the United States of America. This is the lie but he leave me alone about it.

And maybe Miss Carrie Prejean did show her boobies and even though it is stupid she knew not to do this and she lied. I think the lying is the bad part because just tell truth. Just say yes I had a picture of boobies and there is nothing wrong with this. If she was the bigger person like Mrs. Perez Hilton this would be bad but she seem to have the nicer body. So do not lie and just tell the truth like President Babe Lincoln about the cherries.

The other side of this is that I do not think this is about the First Amendment of the national anthem because this is not the congress. I do not know all the laws of the United States of America but I read this one and will tell you what it says.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Here are the judge of the Queen of the United States of America contest.

Robert Earl, Shandi Finnessey (very pretty girl), Willie Geist, Brian Graden, Mrs. Pereza Hilton, Alicia Jacobs, Claudia Jordan, Holly Madison, John Miller, Kelly Monaco, Kenan Thompson, Eric Trump.

Here are the people who are of the Congress. Please click this link for the names of them.

These are not the same people so I do not think the right of the First Amendment of the national anthem has anything to do with this. I say to the Queen of California to learn about the laws of the United States of America before you say this is not good to you.

The judge

I do not think she should lose as the Queen of California and this is what the judge of Donald Trump says to her. It just does not make sense to take the Queen from someone because they have silly opinion. I know what you say but meow said the dog she is the biggut. I think she is the biggut against the people who like same people also but we do not know her side of things and maybe if she say that she is for the marriage to the women then Mrs. Perez Hilton will try to marry her and sit on her and hurt her. This would be the scary thing if Mrs. Perez Hilton showed her boobies to the children.

And for the men who think I am not equal to the men of the United States of America I say that I am equal and think men and women are the equal partners. To show you this as the judge I think that Miss Carrie Prejean should show the United States of America that boobies do not kill people and she should make sure that everyone can see some pictures of her boobies even if they have the plastic in them. No one will die from this I promise and then we can move on. Like my friends on the Fark.com website of news say about the sexy ladies the men can all say to Miss Carrie Prejean I would hit it. This does not mean punch her with the fists. I will not tell you what hit it means because you should guess. Ok I am just making the joke. LOL out loud. I will tell you. It means have the sex!

No comments:

Post a Comment