Thursday, May 21, 2009

Answer to the Email Question

Hello all of you. Sorry I just finish the school and have been getting ready for summer holidays to different places. This is why my post have been slow on the blog but I am ready now.

I get the email about the argument between two people from the Fark.com. I change the names of these people and just call them Bob and Joe. I am sorry to have to change the name but this is for the protection of them from the stalkes. Keep the emails coming to me and I will have the judge of this. Here is the email from Bob.

"Dear MeowSaidtheDog,

My name is Bob, and I am a poster on the website Fark.com and got your email address there. I would like you to settle a dispute between my roommate and I. My roommate's name is Joe and he is bigger person like your roommate is. Sometimes he eats the food that I pay for. This is not fast food but is just food that I buy at the store. I am on a budget and do not make a lot of money; he makes a lot more money than I do. He tells me he will pay me back when he eats the food, but this isn't really the point. I just can't stand coming home after a night of drinking, bringing some lady in to have sex, and going for some quick dinner and none being there. What do you think about this?"

This is not the easy one to judge but I will try to be the judge of it.

The One Side

The one side is the side of Bob because Bob wants to have the food when he gets home. This side says that Bob buys the foods with hard earned money. I know what budget is like because they do not pay me a lot of money in the graduate school but it is enough money to eat the food. My roommate does not eat my food because she does not like it because I eat the healthy food and she likes the food from the fast food places. She is bigger person like Joe is bigger person also. If she did eat my food I would maybe not be happy with this because it costs much money and would keep me from the beers with friends.

Bob also likes to have the food before the sex so when there is no food and Bob drank the beers and has the lady in the house maybe he wants the food but this is not here and this is not a good thing for Bob so this is something Joe should think about also.

Main thing about this side is the food does not belong to Joe but does belong to Bob and Bob finds this to be the very important part.

The Other Side

The other side of this says that roommates are friends. Joe is the bigger person and maybe gets very hungry and this is not good for bigger people because when they get hungry they sometimes get very angry and start to be in the worser mood. So maybe it is the best idea for Joe to eat the food when he is hungry so he does not get angry.

The email to me says I know Joe will give me the money for this. This says to me that Joe is making the effort to be the good friend and I think this is very important because he is not just trying to steal the food. I do not know about stealing as a good thing unless there is starving.

The Judge

The judge of this is very hard but I have to say one thing for this. When I go to place with someone after bar I do not want him to have the food right away. This does not seem like Bob has the respect for the pretty lady. I also do not like when someone has the food and then the breath smell like garlics or onions or fishes. So why does Bob have to eat food with the lady? Also does Bob know about the diseases of the girls? I hope he uses the rubber of protection from this. And I hope the girls use the safety medicine because if Bob does not have the money then having to pay the fees for the child is not good.

The food is the other issue and I think that Joe is not doing the good thing but maybe is doing the favor for Bob because Bob does not have the food to scare away the lady at night. I think that Bob should maybe hide some food or do like I do and try to eat food that Joe does not eat. Bigger persons do not usually eat healthy foods so get some of that because they like oils and the food from the fast places. This is not the bad thing. Please do not be angry if I do seem like I am saying this as bad. It is not bad. It is good that everyone like the different food.

So Bob, I fiind you to be guilty of the bad breathing! LOL out loud. I just kid a little bit. But really Bob just hide the food from Joe and buy tofu because bigger people do not like tofu. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I think you have solved this problem in a reasonable manner. I don't know why you assume that Bob's food has onions and garlic in it, but you are right about one thing...if you bring a girl home, you shouldn't be eating until after the sex.

    First pork the girl, then pull the pork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thank you for this and yes you should have the sex before you have the food!

    ReplyDelete