Monday, May 11, 2009

Mitch sues Jessie with me as the Judge

Today I do something a little different than the first post on the blog about the serious issue. This is still the serious issue but I like the court shows and will also be the judge on the blog I have. If you have the issue I can also blog to judge your case but you have to promise to listen to advice and let me publish on the blog. Thank you. The names change for protecting people.

Today the case is between my two friends named Mitch and Jessie. I will tell you a little bit about the case so you know before I am judge. Mitch and Jessie are two of the assistants to the professor in a large class. I am also the assistant and also our friend Shane is the assistant. One job we have is to see if the students look at the papers of people during the test because it is not supposed to be the group test. The professor only needs two of us for the test. Last week was the week of the final exam and Mitch had his turn to help to watch the students. Also Shane. Mitch needed to write something for his research and asked Jessie to watch the students and he would pay her with some beer. She said yes she would do this but she forgot to do this and ten minutes before the time for test Shane called Mitch and said the professor of the class was angry with him. Mitch called Jessie and Jessie was driving and not in the town. Mitch had to run to catch the bus and to run across the campus to the class and was late but was not very late.

Mitch now thinks that Jessie should buy him the beer because she did not come to the test. Jessie thinks that she should not buy Mitch the beer. I will give you the two sides of this now. It is 30 beers so they have to go to the distributor store for this.

The Side of Mitch

Mitch says a lot to me and I will try to make the best summary of it. First he says that one day this semester he helped Jessie when she could not make it to test. He also says he talked to Jessie very long ago and reminded her three times and even told her the weekend before the week of the test. Jessie said I will be there for the test and you will buy me the beer. Mitch did not work on this paper until that day because he had to grade the papers for the class that we teach and he had 25 percent of the tests to grade and they are long papers about research. So then he was ready to write the paper and then gets the call and now the professor might be angry with him but we do not know but the professor also say that beer is not part of what we get paid to be the students.

I do know that Shane says that the professor was just making the joke and he likes the beer very much. LOL out loud!

But Mitch still thinks that the professor might have the anger with him. He also says he already even buyed the beer and really wanted to drink it but saved it for Jessie because he proimised the beer to her for the test. Now he will drink the beer but it is not the kind of beer he likes and he tells me it tastes like the skunk pee-pee. I have not tried the skunk pee-pee but that does not sound to be good. I like some beers but not all beers.

The Side of Jessie

Jessie says to me I forget to go because I wanted to shop. She drives the car almost three hours to the city to go to buy the suit for summer swimming. I do not understand this because she spends lots of money for this. I think it is pink or brown. And she says to me this was an emergency because she may be in Miami for a week. Miami is in Florida and has the beaches. We do not have the beaches here except at the park or if you drive to the greater lakes but that is whole day trip. I like to swim but like clearer water but have never seen Miami.

Jessie says to me that Mitch had the responsibility and that it is not her fault he waits until last hour for writing. She says she tell him maybe and not yes and feels bad but does not have the money for the beer because she has bathing suit and because she never promised him the beer. She says that Mitch has the beer already and if he does not like it he can shovel it. She calls him the beer snob.

My side of this

I see things from two sides always and every day becasue when you see the side of the other person maybe you can learn new things. My side is that I do not know why Jessie likes the bathing suits that cost a lot of money and why Jessie likes the beer that tastes like the skunk pee pee. I do not think I would like these two things. My roommate drinks a lot of the fizzy drink but also drinks the beer and I ask her if she would drink beer that tastes like the skunk pee pee and she says she would not do this. So maybe this is the bad side of Jessie.

The other side is that we do not make very much money but we do make more money when we teach the class in the summer. I have to grade the papers and some are hard to read because the students do not write the best. But why not grade them sooner and write the paper for the class sooner because I finished the paper for the class some weeks before this. It was not a hard paper and I only had to print at library five times.

The Judge

Here is my judge. I ask Mitch how many of the beers he had and he say that he had 3 and hated them. I ask him how much it cost for 6 of the beers that he likes and he says to me that it is seven dollars. I say that Jessie must buy the beer that Mitch paid for and she can drink the skunk pee pee taste and must buy 6 beers for Mitch but not 30 beers because that is a lot of beers for him. Also I rule that Jessie buy a different swimming suit because I do not like pink and brown. LOL out loud. I just am telling the joke Jessie.

This is the judge of it after looking at the two sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment