Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Fark.com banning of me again.

Hello I am just to say to those who are the friends of me not to have any panics because I will very much be back shortly to be the judge of things on the Fark.com website but for the time which is now I have been given the ban because it was said that I did the masturbation in the thread they say that I was whacking off in this thread which is not true because most of the people in the thread were bigger people and I just do not swing in that shape of a sphere.

Also it was said that I did the trolling of a person who is indarwinsshadow who is a bigger person who lives in the basement of the parents of he and I said this to him after he threatened to hurt me and I was given the banning because the people at the Fark.com website maybe would like to see the violence against women. I do not know this to be the case but it just makes me think this because he was still given the chance to do the threats of me.

So do not have the worries because I will still be the judge of things when the ban of me is lifted which I give hopes that it is a soon lifted one. LAUGHTER OL or maybe I will get some working down now.

Feel free to send the sympathy BIE to me at meowsaidthedogs@gmail.com or you can also follow me on the Twitter.com website under the name of meowsaidthedog.

No comments:

Post a Comment